Saturday, January 19, 2008

Country Bumpkin

So yesterday I drove over 100 miles. In one day. I live in the country, and I miss the city so much!!!! I suppose it is indeed a blessing in disguise. A very deep, hidden disguise. Everyone keeps telling me what a beautiful place this is; what a beautiful countryside it is, and how lucky I am to live here. I have yet to find the beauty. As of now I have seen no large buildings. No skyscrapers. No city lights. No obnoxious city haze (not that that is in any way beautiful- but the feeling is...unforgettable.) Instead I get tumbleweeds, and sagebrush. Oh, and red rocks. I thought I would let the public (all six of you who read this blog) see where it is exactly. I'm not exactly sure you could find it on a map either. It's rather small. Okay here is the grand tour.



It's a really nice house. Not gonna lie. I even have a roommate! My little sista McKenzie. She's pretty cool.



This is my view from my front door. Okay, so I will confess that I dig this view at sunset and sunrise. But that is besides the point. If you look really close at the first picture you can see the lovely dirt road that I live off of. Nice little drive.

And on our left we have highway 69.



And to our right we have the rest of Prescott Dells.

2 comments:

Mary said...

You're house really is pretty. The dirts nice too. Impressive. I think you should document every room in the house for me so I can visualize better. Make a photo diary for a day...I DARE YOU!

kipson said...

I'm with Mary Em - photo diary for a day! I want pictures!