Thursday, February 7, 2008

Photo Diary

Due to popular request, here is the grand tour of my house. I want you all to feel warm and fuzzy inside. Like you are here with me. So get your Arizona mind-sets on, and follow me!!


This is mine and McKenzie's room. She mostly dominates it with all of her blankets and stuffed animals, and clothes. And balloons....

This is my bathroom that I share with Cooper, Nate, and McKenzie. It is a nice little room. It's a Jack and Jill bathroom, so it really ticks me off when Cooper locks the door, and I can't get into the bathroom at like two in the morning... We are working on that.

This is my library. Harry Potter, Twilight Series, and Jane Austen. What more could I want? (Variety!!)

This is Cooper and Nate's room. Charming.

This is Mom and Papa Will's room. Lovely.

This is the living room. Where we live. It's cozy and has a fireplace and everything!! That's basically it. We do in fact have a kitchen, and an office, but I can't get the pictures to do what I want...annoying! Anyways, that's the grand tour. If we do move into that ranch, I will be sure to make another photo diary so you can all see how the other half lives on a ranch!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That looks like the houses we cleaned together back in the olden days!