Monday, April 9, 2012

DIY

Let's be honest. I know a lot of you are Pinterest fanatics. Well Justine Wren Kelly and I have made a tutorial on kool-aid dying your hair. You're welcome. Confession session: this has been a dream of mine for years. But I may or may not have been freaking out. I'm a little vain, and was scared that this would end up going horribly wrong. Well, one open flame, one reset smoke detector and one crick in my neck later- boom. I now have a kool-aid streak in my hair. It's red. It's rebellious. It's hot. Follow these next steps carefully and you too can be as cool as us. 


Step one: put your hair up like a ninja. And raptor hands?

Step two: Be really awesome.  
Step three: make a kool-aid witch potion. 

Step four: don't set off the fire alarm. 

Step five: because you almost set the towel on fire. 

Step six: make sure you have all the right ingredients

Step seven: if it comes out like sewer water, try again. 

Step eight: black cherry smelled better. 

Step nine: pretend to have a conversation in the bowls without the string. 

Step ten: soak for a long time and break your neck. 

Step eleven: have fun trying not to get kool-aid in your ear. 


step twelve: enjoy almost no difference
step thriteen: look like a babe. 
And for more awesome tricks, tips and recipes you can follow my blog. It's fine. 

2 comments:

Ryanne said...

Ahhh! I love this! I did the kool aide red once and loved it! Jealous :)

Kimber Pogue said...

Hahahaha Emmilie. This is more than fabulous!