Sunday, March 11, 2012

Simple Truths.

My life revolves around words. Words with roommates, dear friends, co-workers, and family. Words to the community, words to the campus, words to the internet. I speak words to my God, words to myself and words to everyone in between.

There is safety in silence. You can find assurance in avoidance. Neglecting a problem can become more of a net of safety than anything else. It can also cause insanity.

Weakness to one may be bravery to another.

The sinking feeling of a heart bogged down by worry, concern and fear can propel one to act.

Sincere laughter is the best form of medication.

Sometimes words are not enough to express the blinding yellows, burnt oranges and fire engine reds of my emotions.

"We don't think in words."

2 comments:

will said...

I know you hear this...I love this

Miss Eliza Shumway said...

man. i want to read what you put in the newspaper if this is what you put on your blog. lands of jerusalem woman. you're amazing.