Monday, February 27, 2012

I love

I love beautiful things. Beautiful people, ideas, moments and memories.
I love the way the sky becomes a palette of color as the sun slowly sets into the horizon, leaving behind the memory of the feeling of the day. 
I love the warmth of the sun on my face with my eyes close, my face wrinkled into a serene grin.
I love the openness of Montana; how the sky seems to reach from one corner of the galaxy to the next leaving only space, time and perfection in between.
I love the tender embrace of a dear friend that lingers long enough to speak their feeling for you. 
I love personification. 
I love the crashing of the waves onto the gray, rocky sand at Centerville beach.
I love the sound of the water from thirty feet above on the cliff that overlooks the vastness of forever. 
I love the winding roads of the south bordered, encompassed, trimmed with evergreens.
I love the perpetual humidity that blankets your body. 
I love the sound of keys typing, bringing new ideas, thoughts and expressions to life, teaching my mind what my heart has long felt. 
I love the lyrics that require my soul no further explanation. 
I love the laughter from moments spent in the company of a dear friend. 
I love the peace that comes from self-discovery. The quiet moments when a still, small voice whispers to my consciousness something I had long forgotten. 
I love the humble example of those I love. 
I love the moments of shared secrets in the protection of the car. 
I love the smell of home, the sight of forgotten friends, the promise of fulfilled dreams. 
I love the release of endorphins. 
I love the accomplishment of trials. The peak of the mountain that lets you finally see the light. 
I love the memory of lessons learned, life lived, loves lost. 
I love the fall breeze that rustles the fallen leaves at my feet. 
I love the struggle of growth, the pain of forgiveness, the search for meaning. 
I love the journey, the fight, the triumph. 

In short, I love all that has been, all that is, all that will be.