Thursday, July 28, 2011

Montana Part 1

Never in my life have I loved a place more than I love Montana. I've forever left a part of my heart there among the rolling hills, the big sky, and the mountainous ranges. Yet among all of the physical beauty of Montana, I came to love a beauty far more powerful and lasting. It was the beauty of the goodness of the hearts of the people. I love them. They forever changed my life, and I will eternally praise my God that he sent me to labor among them.


MTC!!

Hiking the Rims in Billings, MT

Georgie Scheetz. She is special. We taught Georgie in my first area. Her love and testimony of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ strengthened mine, and taught me to love missionary work.



Sister Smith, Sister Buchanan, Sister Engstrom.

Sister Stalions and I at Zone Conference in Miles City.

The Musselman Family. They are amazing! Heather and Craig and their sweet kids.

Glacier National Park. Hiking to Hidden Lake. Legit.

Elder Lanham, Sister Ivie, Sister Buchanan, Elder Colby, Elder Henriksen, Elder Buckman

Specialized Training in Missoula.


Elder Buckman and I being thugs at a bar in Eureka. Yes, a bar. Hooray for bowling on P-Day.

Jeremie Flanigan! Sister Ivie and I taught him in Kalispell. It was amazing to see the power of the Atonement change someones life so drastically. It's all real my friends.


Our sweet car share in Kalispell. Sister Ivie, Elder Lanham, Sister Buchanan, Elder Henriksen.



Outdoor Zone Conference in Ronan.


I love Montana. Stay tuned for part 2. I'll tell you a secret- it's really good. Thank you, and goodnight.

1 comment:

Heidi Michelle said...

Oh Emmilie, how I've missed your stories and wit! You seriously need to continue writing on some level! I LOVE it! I'm gonna call or skype with you asap! Love ya!